1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
Gogog: Brought many storms with our epic tales of Gzoroth, raided many eardrums with new metal music, added many heads to the pile with new album “Adding Heads to the Pile.”
Gronk!: Shared battlefield with Slayer…and…Slipknot…and Anthrax…and Motorhead…and Cannibal Corpse…and Nekrogoblikon…many, many others…Hail Gzoroth!!!!
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it differs from previous releases?
Gogog: Let the slaves describe it!
Gronk!: Gogog, you leader, you describe.
Gogog: Okay. You know how you take head and add to pile and it makes squishy noise and look down and see puddle at bottom…it like that puddle. It just float right down to the bottom and stays there until Gzoroth rises to the top.
Gronk!: Hail Gzoroth!!!
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the new release?
Gronk!: Killing giants. Spells, Geas, War, adding heads to the pile, Domination, winter wonderlands of ice wyrms and wolves and snow… elemental realms, and…rebellion.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the band’s name?
Gogog: It mean what it mean. Us A Band of Orcs.
Gronk!: Us rolled on random encounter table in game, but us really come and destroy table, but svae Jed, cuz him show us how play Slayer.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
Gogog: Mayhem, Summer Slaughter, Orc CD release show, Pumpkin chunkin’ glory!!!
6. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
Gogog: No. But us make plans when humans want pay us to play. Battle wagon need gold and black gold to run.
Gronk!: Hail Gzoroth!!! Orcs not make plans, orcs seize plans.
7. The new album came out on IME Entertainment, how did you get in contact with this label and how would you describe the support that they have given you so far?
Gronk!: Us tell slave give us label number and slave do. I\M/E give us many allies and try forge new battle plan for music industry. Us forge with them cuz it so chaotic and untried orcs have to be part of that. Them submit us be considered for Grammy, ahahhahahahhaha!!!! That funny, but we shall see, we shall see…. Hail, Ed! Hail Gzoroth!!!!
8. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your new album by fans of extreme metal?
Gogog: Devastating, every human want but us not have enough to supply world wide Domination. It like humans starving for us fill their ear-hole with brutal metal.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Gronk!: “Into the Maelstrom and beyond into a deeper evil, ahahhaha!!!”
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Gogog: Inspired by me, LEEEEEDEEEEER!
Gronk!: Behemoth, Sabbath, Maiden, Slayer, Bad Religion. Filthgrinder him like Metallica, Megadeth, Suffocation for album. But also us inspired by Michael Moorecock, Robert E. Howard, H.P. Lovecraft, and other prophets of Domination with written word.
Gogog: Gogog listen to Obituary and Thomas Dolby now.
Gronk!: Me listen to Kreator and punk rock…Bad Religion, DC Fallout, hail Gzoroth!!!!
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Gogog: Inside of music, unicorn poaching, day-glo stuffs; whipping the slaves, flogging the grunts, killing ice wyrms, adding heads to pile
Gronk!: drop things from high places watch them go splat.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Gogog: Demand A Band of Orcs in your cities, in your record stores, at your schools on your radio stations, ask your lunch lady, the bus driver, the slave that pumps your gas, cry it from the deepest caves of evil, proclaim it on the bloody hills, and add your head to the pile, Hail Gzoroth!!! Be a part of that puddle, peddle our music and be spared, sell it at flea markets.
Gronk!: Listen “Adding Heads to the Pile.” Buy our shit! Hail Gzoroth!!!!